The viruses are mostly gone - thank you God! There has been some improvement in the infected areas, but still lots of problems especially in the intestines. Pain, weakness, exhaustion continue. Since I don't intend this blog to be a place to complain, I don't share all that's going on. I do try to share enough for you to be able to know a little better how to pray. I am still sleeping 10-12 hours and waking up totally, deeply exhausted.
Thank you for caring and continuing to pray; many people give up when a need is so chronic. It helps me to know you care. I often think no one is reading this anymore so I should quit. Then I get encouraging comments that let me know some still read this and I am thankful.
My Prayer Requests
~God's priorities in our family and our relationships with others
~Spiritual discernment in evaluating and choosing healing modalities
~Financial provision
~God's Word to transform me
~Clarity of thought - for the mind of Christ to rule in my perspective of suffering and in ALL of life
~Energy to heal and to be a godly wife and mother
~That I would let the peace of God rule in my heart even in the midst of change, caos, grief etc.
Ellen

Ellen,
ReplyDeleteJust want you to know that I am thinking of you and praying for you today!
Love,
Traci