Thursday, March 1, 2012

Updated Prayer List

I have attempted several blog posts the past few weeks, but after rereading them and trying to change them unsatisfactorily, I have decided to just condense my scattered thoughts to this partial list of  prayer requests.

~structural strength:
  • hernia is problematic again (this is not fun) severe bloating does not help either
  • incision area and deeper is still painful - sharp nerve pain
  • deep, long, vertical incision has weakened muscle integrity in my abdomen and is putting further stress on my lower and mid back and hips...PAIN

~bronchial/lung health    I have been fighting a bacterial infection for a couple of months now

~nervous system overload- to the MAX

~still gaining weight

~extreme exhaustion  and weakness

~endocrine system - Dr. changed thyroid med from 50 mg to 500 mg last week and is NOT going well

~wisdom for doctors, tests needed, healing, financial provision etc.

~emotional/hormonal/amino acid balance/health

Ellen

1 comment:

  1. I have not been on here in awhile. We will pray for you. I am sorry that I did not know about most of this. *hugs*
    In Him,
    Shanon

    ReplyDelete