Monday, March 19, 2012

2+2 More

Thank you for your prayers...Please continue.
I have been down for some time with two viruses - stomach/intestinal with vomiting and diarreah and nasty cold with sinus, chest, throat, headaches etc. plus the bronchial infection and now an intestinal bacterial infection too.  My head feels a little clearer this morning after coughing up some more yucky stuff.  I am hoping these challenges are all on their way OUT soon. 

P.S. Yes, this weather has been wonderful.

Ellen 

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you ave been so sick, Ellen! Our family has been through quite a round, too. No fun at all. I appreciate these reminders about how you are doing. Prayer reminders are good.

    Melissa Row

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying for you all the time! I don't always comment on here, but i read the updates and think of you every day. Praying you feel stronger and better each day and that the joy of the Lord fills your heart, even on those days that are hard. Betsy

    ReplyDelete