Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winter Beauty


The winter white surrounding us here in west central Wisconsin has been incredible the past few days! This type of snow cover usually only lasts, with the right conditions, for a few hours in the morning. We have enjoyed this beauty now for several days.


The past two weeks have been

                                  emotionally,
                                                 spiritually,
                                                              and physically
                                                                                   difficult.

-Thyroid pressure which sometimes closes off my throat making it difficult to breathe and swallow.

-Extreme temperature regulation problems. I am so cold to the bone that it doesn't even seem to help to put on six wool blankets with a heating pad while drinking hot tea etc. Then I have the opposite with the hot sweating bouts. At times there seems no in between.

-Severe, painful bloating...digestive issues...

-Pain all over my body. My muscles seem to cramp up with no relaxing. “Tailbone” area pain is excruciating. It hurts to move but the longer I sit still, the harder it is to move.

-Headaches, jaw pain, incessant tinnitus.

-Lymphatic stagnation. (painful)

-Exhaustion. I am sleeping 12-14 hours a day.

I am working with a Dr. on these issues but progress is slow.
I guess that is enough (more than enough?) explanation. I won't try to explain the emotional/spiritual stuff.   I have to work hard to fight discouragement at times. I am so grateful I have a relationship with the ALMIGHTY and his living WORD to hold fast to! God's WORD is where I find peace, answers, encouragement, hope, purpose... I am weak. He is strong.

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment