Psalm 106:1 Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
Psalm 105:1 O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.
A good practice is to write a list (15-25 things daily) of things that you thank God for. Try this each day between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Prayer Requests:
Most of the physical issues I have unfortunately have not improved much. Please refer to the list given on 10-25-11. In addition I have had further gall bladder, dental and neurological troubles/problems/challenges - whatever I should call them. Holidays are usually tough emotionally because I am not able to be with family. I thank God that although I have been very much fighting this virus, I have not come down with it full blown like the kids did. Please continue to pray for God's control in my heart and life, financial provision, job direction and opportunities for Gregg, my complete healing. Thank YOU for your gift of prayer for me.
Ellen


Praying that God gives you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving day with lots of love and a sense of the Lord's presence and joy -- you and your family have been through so much! We're praying for you every night at our family Bible time!
ReplyDeleteBetsy Castleberry
Thank you Castleberrys! It is so good to know of your prayers for us. We have so much to thank God for - dear friends being one of them:) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.
ReplyDeleteEllen