This is a post for those asking how I am doing. I am grateful to be alive. I am extremely blessed by my family. We have a roof over our heads and food on the table. God is true, faithful and just. He has given me eternal life not because I deserve it ( I do not) but because his son paid the highest price to free me from sin. I rejoice that I can trust him!
Physically, well...PAIN is super high-back, hips, neck, shoulders,ribs. Apparently my body is having great difficulty adjusting to the eleven+ pound off center mass being gone and the fascia difference etc. My muscles are so extremely tight making chiropractic difficult because things will not move. I am also not sleeping well again because of pain. As God allows, I hope to make some massage appointments to try to help. I have gained more weight:( and am still losing hair. I have been overdoing (for me overdoing, not for a "normal" person) school, housework and organizing partly because it hurts so badly to lie down and to keep still. The vertigo is extreme at times. Concentration and focusing have been difficult.
After so many years of giving time, energy and money in trying to get well, I do get weary of being ill and in pain and having to constantly work on my body. I tire of the severe dietary restrictions and having to "pay a price" when I deviate.
Thank you all for your prayers and for caring enough to keep checking this blog. I am not sure how much longer I will keep it going.
Ellen

No comments:
Post a Comment