Pain. Fibromyalgia. Difficulty with nerve damage (?) in urethra still. Inciscion red and swollen and sore. Saw the doctor last week. And no, I have not forgotten how to write a complete sentence. :^) As you can tell, I'm not much in the mood to write but I know some of you check this blog to know how I am doing. Thanks for your prayers for sleep. I am exhausted this week but have had some improvement in sleep. When I have the FreshAir purifier in my room on during the day to clean the air, I usually sleep better. We have had some mold issues this fall so have been moving the machine around to different places as needed.

We are still in the midst of harvesting and putting up food for winter. Gregg is preparing for a remodelers trade show on Saturday. We sold the last puppy we had for sale this week. The girls attended a wedding shower for a cousin. This is such a random post that is definitely not "good enough" to send but I am tired and our computer is going to the "doctor" in Chippewa tomorrow so will be gone for a while.
Posted by Ellen
Ellen,
ReplyDeleteThank you for keeping us updated. We are praying for your heath,
recovery, strength and sleep. Just wanted you to know I am thinking of
you today.
Traci
Thank you for the update. I am a random thought blogger as well :) I also would like to thank you for the sweet letters that you have written to my family. It sure has been an encouragement.
ReplyDelete