Thursday, September 15, 2011

School has begun

Thanks to our adult children, the younger ones have been able to participate in a few field trips lately:

Civil War Sesquicentennial Event
  

Grape Arbor to help steam distill grape juice

Mondovi Air Show

Tour of Lakeside Food Processing Plant
 

I (Ellen) am not a write a blog kind of person.  I do believe though, that blogs are much more interesting when they include pictures...so here you go.



Gregg's parents were here for a few days working hard to help us.  They are amazing.  A friend has been helping us try to get our vehicles running which has also been a blessing.

 
I have had a couple of nights of a little more reasonable sleep which helps.  It  still hurts to bend over, turn over, lift etc. and I am still losing hair and gaining weight (thyroid issues) otherwise I guess symptoms are still about the same as the last post. 

I am glad fall is here - I like cooler weather.

Ellen

1 comment:

  1. The beets look great and so do the elderberries. :) Hopefully the sleep keeps getting better and better. It is so hard to heal and feel well when you are not getting good sleep. :(

    ReplyDelete