Monday, February 11, 2013

Broken Down

I have not wanted to write about myself since Josiah's accident, but I am needing prayer.  I have a very horrible infection that I have been fighting and I am not winning.  It has me so nauseous, chilled, sick and in pain!  My legs are still very weak (since the day before the wedding) and I had a hip injury in October that has been causing a LOT of problems and pain.  I didn't really feel like I could write about it since my hip/leg socket problem pales in comparison to what Josiah has been through.  Pain has been keeping me awake of course.  I did better than I expected after the wedding (which does not mean I did well, but I am thankful for what I have been given), but my whole health picture took a major turn for the worst about 11 days ago.  So...I would really appreciate MORE prayer from you faithful warriors.

I will give an update on Josiah sometime after his appointment next week.

Ellen

5 comments:

  1. Prayed for you all today during our Bible time. Hope you feel better soon. Blessings on your day!
    The Mittons

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been praying for you. God's ways are so far from being our ways...but He always does right. I am so glad that this life is so short, and eternity so long. Blessings on your day. The Mittons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouragement and your prayers. It amazes me how God uses others who suffer,to minister in ways most cannot fathom. Your faith is so evident, and I appreciate that you care. Your family is a blessing to us!
      Ellen

      Delete
  3. So sorry to hear you're suffering so much! :/ we as a family we most certainly be praying for you! Know that you're not alone -- we are lifting you up in prayer.
    Betsy Castleberry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Castleberry's! It means especially a lot considering all you had going on last week! Your comments are always uplifting and I am blessed! Thank you ALL:)
      Ellen

      Delete