Sorry it has been so long since I have written. Pain is still high. Mostly, we have had a change in Eliya's wedding plans due to work schedules and goat business. Anyway...we are in massive wedding planning mode for a January wedding. I will be away from the blog for quite some time as I am needing all my energy to make the wedding happen and fight viruses etc. Exciting but bitter-sweet times here.
Ellen
Congrats to Eliya! Weddings are a lot of work and fun at the same time. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Brooke. We still have fond memories of your wonderful outdoor wedding. Congrats on the new baby girl!!! We are thrilled for your family.
DeleteSo happy for Eliya! We're keeping you all in prayer as we understand the craziness of planning a wedding so quickly! Katie's getting married in Feb....and mom understands the bittersweet of it more than all of us, though we're all going to miss her! I'll be especially praying for strength and absence of pain for you. Betsy Castleberry
ReplyDeleteThanks Betsy! I appreciate the prayers. I did too much last week and have been slowly recovering by resting and not getting what I want done this week. It is fun to have another large family who can relate to the craziness of this season of life and change. We are praying for you all as we think of you very often:)
DeleteEllen