More reasons (symptoms) to pray. Thank you.
Pain -
low abdomen,
uterine
hips
back, neck and shoulder (from car accidents 26+years ago)
hernia
scar
area where they tied off much of the surgery large, hard, still painful
feet
rib and liver/gallbladder
ankle
teeth
muscle pain - just pick a spot - everywhere
Other symptoms:
blurred vision
hormonal upsets
severe vaginal yeast infection
itching
bloating
nausea
muscle weakness
nerves totally on edge
not sleeping well
Need I say more?
I am a mess.
And this is only a partial list.
Most of this is ongoing.
Heightened at times.
Like today.
Wish I could take a vacation without my body.
Difficult to think, pray, read...
Too exhausted to get anything done.
I do not do well in heat. I enjoy temps in the 60's - they are coming:)
I hesitate to post such a list of complaints. Many are far worse off than I am.
Wow. All that pain sounds difficult to work through (mentally). :( Pain makes it so hard to function and is exhausting. I will be praying for you! Sometimes just having someone to listen to our complaints is helpful. Most of us don't like to say them to our loved ones when they are chronic or long term- over and over, but it is nice to get it out and feel like someone cares!
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting this! It's not complaining, but giving us more specific things to pray for. :) Betsy Castleberry
ReplyDelete