Sunday, July 15, 2012

God's Priorities Are Perfect

Security is not found in safety.  Safety is an illusion.  Security is doing things God's way...in God's order...and in accepting God's timing.  Just some food for thought.

I have had a little more strength the past week - thanks be to God.  My pain levels, however, have been HIGH.  Headaches continue, mid back and rib pain on the right side are horrible and low back and hip pain are awful.  All the muscles in my body feel like I must have climbed Mount Everest this week.  The muscle fibers seems to seize up and not let go.  I do take extra minerals, but they don't seem to be helping much.   I broke my coccyx years ago while delivering one of our babies, and that pain flares up periodically.  It has been difficult to deal with lately because it hurts to sit, to walk, to lie down in certain positions etc.  It is especially painful to release pressure while getting up from a sitting position.

I will not bore you with the rest of my complaints:)

This is a busy time of year on a homestead.  God has also brought some interesting ministry opportunities to our children.  He has been changing our plans, often surprising us by what He has planned (that is the way we want it to be - his plans are what we want all of our plans to be).  It requires us to be flexible and to allow God's priorities to take presidence. He is wonderful!

Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment