Thank you to those of you who have already responded to my request for readers to let me know about your presence.
Do you know what these flowers are called? ;)
Ellen
Hello Ellen, If you are up to it, and only if you feel led to continue it, I would enjoy it if you continued your blog. Keith and I think about and pray for you often, and I look for updates now and then (my computer time usually goes in spurts). Eliya gives me updates too though, bless her. :) Those are BEAUTIFUL blue flowers! I don't know what kind they are. :)
These are forget-me-nots. They are so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Ellen!!
Hello Ellen,
ReplyDeleteIf you are up to it, and only if you feel led to continue it, I would enjoy it if you continued your blog. Keith and I think about and pray for you often, and I look for updates now and then (my computer time usually goes in spurts). Eliya gives me updates too though, bless her. :) Those are BEAUTIFUL blue flowers! I don't know what kind they are. :)
Three people guessed right - these flowers are forget-me-nots:)
ReplyDeleteEllen