I thought I would give a quick health update before I finish writing a new year post that is still in progress.
Some improvement:
I am finally losing only a small amount of hair instead of handfuls.
Dizziness is a little better/a little less frequent.
Gall bladder pain is a bit less intense.
Temperature regulation a little better.
Tooth pain down to somewhat tolerable for the moment.
I would still appreciate prayer for the above issues and:
diet and weight control - not just "how you look" problem
digestion and severe bloating,
PAIN all over but especially shoulders, back, hips...muscle cramping that won't let up
energy and good sleep,
candida irradication and all the die off symptoms to lessen,
less itching and psoriasis
nerve pain,
incision area deep pain
I have been fighting an urinary tract infection the past two weeks along with ear ache and a sore throat with nasty looking drainage. It has been a tough couple of weeks on many fronts.
Thanks for your continued prayers. I really appreciate the encouragement many of you continue to be.
Ellen
No comments:
Post a Comment