Apparently there are still people benefitting from the information I am sharing here, so here is another post.
I am fighting a bacterial infection and have been on treatment for about a week so hopefully I will be feeling some relief soon. The rest of the "list" remains about the same with very high pain levels.
God is blessing us in many ways. We've been rearranging furniture a bit because someone blessed us with a diningroom table and chairs set. When we built this house we designed it to be able to be used for ministry/hospitality. With this new table we will be able to handle bigger families etc. Now I just need to get well enough to get past the chemical problems with people's colognes, laundry detergents, haircare products etc. A little energy and well being would help too:)
Our older girls are off tomorrow to help some friends from our church. Please pray for Mike and his family as they are struggling through some very serious health issues after an on the job accident that caused severe chemical burns internally and lung and liver damage.
I am so blessed that God has given our family many opportunities to learn through hardship. God has taught our children what it means to serve and they have gained valuable understanding and compassion through it all. God mercifully allows things into our lives that fit perfectly into his plan. He brings us to a place of seeing our need for him, and then changes and shapes us for his glory. His methods are often not what we would choose, but HIS WAYS are infinitely higher than ours. Aren't you glad he sees the whole picture? I am!
Ellen
Your family is AMAZING and such a blessing to us and others. Thank you ALL for your help and the prayers. I love reading your blog...I should write one one of these days again soon. *sigh* :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Shanon. You have your hands full right now at home with what God wants you to do! The blogpost and internet time can definitely wait for a different season of your lives:) We love you.
ReplyDeleteEllen