Thanks to everyone for your continued prayers and thoughts. Mom's incision is looking better. She is having internal pain still and digestion continues to be challenging. Her body is still cleansing out the medications so she has headaches, muscle pain, nausea... It will take a while for her body to adjust. Thank you to all of you for your continuing prayers. We praise God who is the Great Physician and Healer!
We have been so blessed by friends and family with groceries, meals, lawn mowing, cash gifts, garden help, cards etc. Thank you all for your love and help!
Victoria took the picture of one of our 'volunteer' sunflowers that came up on it's own in the garden.

Victoria, you took a beautiful picture of the sunflower!
ReplyDeleteWish we were there to sit with and talk to, and uplift, Ellen, even placing a newborn in her arms. :) I would love too, to milk the goats for and/or with you. :)
Peace on your home,
Evie (and Keith)
Glad to here there is some progress! I know that still means she is going to need lots of prayer and support.
ReplyDeleteBrooke Church
After my mom had a malignant tumor removed from her liver she was having a lot of stomach pain/ digestion problems. One thing that seemed to really help her was taking activated charcoal. The lady at her local health food store recommended it. It helps to absorb the chemicals and make them pass through the body faster. Maybe you already know that and tried it already, but if not, it's definitely worth a try! Let me know if she would like to try it because I have some and I think I'll be coming to church this Sunday hopefully. I also have some bentonite clay if she would like to try that. Just let me know! Hopefully this is helpful!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Kendra. Activated charcoal is a great thing. She has been using it. She also has been using clay (not actual bentonite, but a different kind). Thank you for the thought and offer!
ReplyDeleteEvie, I wish you could be here too - I miss you!!! I guess we'll have to continue to be content with phone calls, pictures and emails. Someday we'll get to visit in person again. :-)