Thank you all for your prayers. It has been a difficult week but God has been faithfully orchestrating travel, appointments, tests, doctors, etc. We met with two surgeons (and a host of support staff and technicians) over the last few days, and have a clear path at least to the point of surgery. Ellen is scheduled for surgery at 7:30 a.m. Monday, July 25.
The pre-operational appointments and testing have left Ellen quite exhausted (the rest of us are dragging too), but we are hopeful for a positive change soon.
Your continued prayer support is appreciated.
Dearest Forster Family,
ReplyDeleteThank you for this blog to keep us informed! We have been in prayer for Ellen since we heard about her condition.
I just about sent a card today with questions you answered here... I'll send a different one though. What hospital and address?
This is an excellent blog, what a blessing it is. (I love the name.)
We will continue in prayer and especially for the coming surgery.
With love and prayers always,
S.W. and family
Gregg, Ellen and family:
ReplyDeleteI too agree that this blog is appreciated to give updates on Ellen's progress and hospitalization. I had thought to call you, but I'm sure you have been receiving so many calls, it is hard to tell and re-tell to so many people that care. What hospital will she be in and for how long?
Is there anything you need at your home while Ellen is hospitalized, such as food, etc.? Let me know.
Craig Campana